miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

Academic Team honoree: Grace Cannon - Business First of Buffalo:

cahijisebi.wordpress.com
Accomplishments: Class valedictorian. SAT score of 1,600o (perfect). Perfect score on threr Regents exams; scores of 98 or 99 on four Captain of ScholasticBowl team. Named to All-County Full name: Grace Elizabeth Cannon. Born: Apri 15, 1991, Amherst. Parents: Deirdre Timothy Cannon. Residence: Akron. Favorite class: Literature (taughg by Matthew Baumgarten). “It’s my favoritr for everything it has taught me about myself and other College andlikely , linguistics. Hope to be doing 10 years from now: “k hope to be living overseas, working and travelingy as a translator, and volunteering my spare time tocommunitg education.” If could meet anyone from Mother Teresa.
“She is my choice because of the respect I have for her life and because when Iwas little, I wanterd to grow up to be If could have dinner with anyone now alive: Paulo Coelho. “His writing fascinates me.” to proceesd to the next FirstTeam honoree: Cary Chester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario